We are still open for routine care throughout the lockdown. Please note that we are taking extra precautions to ensure that we are abiding to government guidance and to ensure the safety of our staff and all patients who use our services.
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. Your temperature will be taken before you enter the building.
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
How you can help:
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made by card where possible
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show any symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- The toilet is out of use, unless in an emergency
- We advise face coverings in the waiting areas
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
The Hazlemere Dental Team